Stupid AI Helos

Ramstein

I landed my helo and it was parked on a parking spots for helos. And, then I was chatting with someone. There were no other helos on the airbase. Though there were helos at the start of the missions, and had not come home yet. While I was chatting, and not looking.. a stupid A/I Helo taxied into my Helo on the pad.

:doh:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

I think it has been reported but no sense in keeping quiet about it. Report it in the PROBLEMS/BUGS section just in case , and/or to reinforce the problem.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

its the same parking who take off??? because if not a lot off time you hit with someone how get in the game in that time

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2.33GHz-4,00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 333MHz-ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series -saitek Χ45-Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

"MINOAS11"

I was there when Ram got plastered on the ground. It wasn't pretty. Rotors everywhere. :cry:

Topgun505

Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-8700k, Evga GTX 1080 FTW, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, Alienware 34" 2K LED, TrackIR 5 Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Rudder, Thrustmaster MFDs x3, Razer Nostromo n52.

More stupid AI, I setup the blue side.. I put 4 in a flight,, and on takeoff (Blue side AI Cobras) these stupid AI flew into each other.. I am trying to see if they will not crach into each other if I set them for runway takeoff and not from parking..

:cry:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR