Mission 4 - Matrix crash off gun run, Case 3 Bolter mission still complete

Talvid
Go to solution Solved by Badger633,

Hello, I'm attaching a track of my run through of mission 4.  Two issues I encountered was when Matrix finished the gun run he seems to have slammed into the ground near the dam.  

I also boltered on my first landing attempt and the mission triggered as if I had stopped on the deck and was mission complete.  

Thanks for reading.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hwjf-vMbM33gIx4V1HuCGLSd34knGrvm/view?usp=sharing

https://youtu.be/A5yfde58wt8?si=7H-j8cEM_fxX5nhj skip to 30:15 and 49:50 for details

Edited by Talvid

VR rig - 

• Solution

@Talvid Thanks, the dam thing happened to me once. Was it on ACE this happened. One other person has had this issue on landing, i will check both of these out. 

@Talvid EDIT: Just checked it out , found the issues fixed them and updated will be in next update. Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by Badger633

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2024 at 11:31 PM, Badger633 said:

@Talvid Thanks, the dam thing happened to me once. Was it on ACE this happened. One other person has had this issue on landing, i will check both of these out. 

@Talvid EDIT: Just checked it out , found the issues fixed them and updated will be in next update. Thanks for the heads up.

I did not change the enemy difficulty level on the mission. Thanks.

VR rig - 

@Talvid the fix with ed in next update should work with both options. 👍

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.