2 problems

CBronco

all I can tell you is its a sound DLL driver issue and what ever sound you have is the problem try turning off EAX.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

all I can tell you is its a sound DLL driver issue and what ever sound you have is the problem try turning off EAX.

If it's really that simple I'm going to blow a gasket. I have Sound Blaster Audigy and Creative EAX is on by default, I'll test it.

You know what did you post your system specs?

That would help out the blind ya know...

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

If it's really that simple I'm going to blow a gasket. I have Sound Blaster Audigy and Creative EAX is on by default, I'll test it.

which audigy you have?

http://support.creative.com/Products/ProductDetails.aspx?catID=1&subCatID=205&prodID=237&prodName=Audigy Gamer&subCatName=Audigy&CatName=Sound+Blaster

I have Asus M2N-E, AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual 2.8 GHz, 2 Corsair RAM 2 GBs each, GeForce 8600 GT, Sound Blaster Audigy SE, XP 64 bit, up-to-date drivers.

I've been playing continuously for nearly 1.5 hours and still no crashes...I hope that was it.

I have Asus M2N-E, AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual 2.8 GHz, 2 Corsair RAM 2 GBs each, GeForce 8600 GT, Sound Blaster Audigy SE, XP 64 bit, up-to-date drivers.

I've been playing continuously for nearly 1.5 hours and still no crashes...I hope that was it.

Hope that worked for you. I'm CTD'ing again, it's from taking screen shots.. And from what I can see in the report it's still a Direct X sound dll issue....as you can see it's related to the track ir and me turning my head causing this issue in the game they need to look in to that...

Dispatcher: track version = 512091930

Dispatcher: initial random seed = 4314956

Dispatcher: apply random seed = 4314956

Cosmos: Mission date assigned - Year:2004, Month:6, Day:22

Warning: (texture class Graphics: DXFontTexture) must be loaded to step 1, step 0 reported.

Warning: (texture class Graphics: DXFontTexture) must be loaded to step 2, step 1 reported.

TrackIR DLL path: C:\Program Files (x86)\NaturalPoint\TrackIR5\

NPClient interface -- initialize OK

NPClient : Window handle registration successful

NPClient : NaturalPoint software version is 5.00

NPClient : Data transmission started

Warning: (texture class Graphics: DXFontTexture) must be loaded to step 2, step 1 reported.

Warning: (texture class Graphics: DXFontTexture) must be loaded to step 1, step 0 reported.

Dispatcher: initial random seed = 4538642

Dispatcher: apply random seed = 4538642

Warning: (texture class Graphics DXFontTexture) must be loaded to step 2, step 1 reported.

Warning: (texture class Graphics DXFontTexture) must be loaded to step 1, step 0 reported.

Warning: (texture class Graphics DXFontTexture) must be loaded to step 2, step 1 reported.

Dispatcher: initial random seed = 4631915

Dispatcher: apply random seed = 4631915

Warning: (texture class Graphics DXFontTexture) must be loaded to step 1, step 0 reported.

Dispatcher: initial random seed = 4741639

Dispatcher: apply random seed = 4741639

Missed description for S_MINUS__THREE__ZERO__ZERO_PS___FOUR__ZERO_B_SIX_MD__sr in the FUI/EnglishVersion/Common.cfg

Missed description for Mi_MINUS__TWO__SIX_ in the FUI/EnglishVersion/Common.cfg

Missed description for Building in the FUI/EnglishVersion/Common.cfg

Edited by Mastiff