The game won't recognize my joystick slider all the sudden

asa1997

i had to reinstall the game, and when i was tuning my axis it wouldn't show 2 sliders moving next to eachother. but the first time i installed it it recognized it, and i haven't changed any options. my slider works fine for fsx

http://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=91

The mod was apparently nice enough to not chastice you when s/he moved the post, but that's the link to the "Problems and bugs" section. There's also a sticky announcement about off-topic posts. ;)

Aside from that, we need more information. In the problems and bugs section there's a few stickies about how to post an error report that helps us help you. It would be interesting to know if there's anything in your error.log or errors.log that have anything to do with DirectInput or similar. It would also be interesting to know the very basic things like which joystick are we talking about? Is there a software package associated with it? Which operating system are you running? What is your hardware speciication? Which associated driver versions are you running for the stick?

As far as the post goes right now, all I know is that you have a joystick, you have reinstalled, and you have FSX.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester