AIM 9X for BS

juniormcgee

Hi to all,

I absolutely love this game and great job and thanks to all who are doing the fine addons for it as well. I love the paints and all the weapons mods and things like that. My question is I downloaded the 9X modification for the BS. I am wondering how to actually load it on the KA-50? I have not seen it in any of the weapons loads when you contact the Maintenance crews to change ordinance, is there some special way to add it on, there was no install instructions on how to get it on the aircraft. I also downloaded a gun mod I beleive it was the UPK-23 and it says in the instructions it replaced another weapon that was in the loadout. So I selected that load and that weapon was installed and works fantastic, but I did not see any of the same type instruction for the 9X, so is the BS capable of carrying this in the game and if so how can I get it installed, been doing a lot of A/A lately and the default stuff is not working so well, need something with a little more punch to it. Thanks for any help and responses regarding this question. Keep up the good work all, this is a great game. :pilotfly:

hmm..not sure sorry mate, 99.9% of people around here won't use a mod that adds wep's that arent available / possible on the real thing...

most installable / modman type mod's have some instructions that come with though ?

Try creating or editing a mission in the mission editor, and go to the weapons loadout page for the "player" KA50 , see if it is available there ?

You won't be able to use any such weapons mods on any online servers, as it is considered cheating..but for single player?..

Maybe you have to add a new loadout to the list in the editor. You can click right on the slot, open the contextmenu and select the X9 there... maybe.

Just read carefully the AIM-9X mod readme.txt file.

You must insert the following CLSID to your selected plane (for example A-10) payload config ( ..\Scripts\Database\planes\xxxxx.lua) to appear this new weapon as selectable in payload config screen. { CLSID = "{5CE2FF2A-645A-4197-B48D-8720AC69394F}" }, --AIM-9X

Edited by beczl