How to buy several copies/regnumbers for friends without Paypal nor creditcard?

Anyone know? I downloaded FC yesterday and all works like a dream. Now I know of at least 2 ppl who are not able to get it and are willing to give me $35 so I can get it for them, but I dont see any option on how to do this. Any help is welcome, thx in advance

Guest ruggbutt

Have them sign up an account on the main site, and use Paypal to pay for their copies. Each will have an idividual serial number attached to their account.

Have them sign up an account on the main site, and use Paypal to pay for their copies. Each will have an idividual serial number attached to their account.

What if you don't have a credit card for a Paypal account? Why can't paypal just accept electronic bank transfers, credit cards are so passe.

I thought you could use paypal without a credit card (just by sending money to paypal and to get a pre-paid like system (I'd send $35 to Paypal through e-banking, have them receive it, buy FC and play till I drop dead). Now I discovered they only accept these stupid credit cards :(

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

Here's a section from paypals' FAQ

How do I add funds to my PayPal account?

If you have a confirmed bank account, you can add funds to your PayPal account via electronic funds transfer. After you initiate an electronic funds transfer, the funds will become available in your PayPal account within 3-4 business days. You will receive an email confirmation every time you add funds to your account. If you do not wish to add funds to your PayPal account, you may send a PayPal payment using a credit card or Instant (bank account) Transfer.

Note: Members from Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, or the U. K. cannot transfer funds from a confirmed U.S. bank account.

Does the above mean I, living in the Netherlands cannos use a US based account to deposit money, or does it mean that I, living in the Netherlands can't deposit money to a US-based account (that of Paypal)?

Now I discovered that you can send money through a bank transfer to Paypal, but, when sending a "bankgiro" booking, I don't know what to fill in.

-account number of paypal: something like 2655432, OK

-"adressed to" (ter name van) Paypal ltd, or: the bank of America, Amsterdam?

-"location" (lokatie/plaats): Amsterdam NL ?

and description: paypal confirmation code (something like: GhRsGHsdgdf)

Will that work, or do I need to change something?