Bad Num5 key action after misc actions

Elbeeyou

Hi,

I have a problem with the Num 5 key.

After miscellaneous tests with the cockpit view shortcuts, I finally got the strange behavior that each time I press the Num 5 button, instead of reseting the cockpit view toward the HUD, the view is reseted as if I was watching the seat from the top of the cockpit.

Even after restarting the software !

I haven't modified any file.

I have the v1.0.1.

Do you see what I mean ? Any solution ?

Thx

I think you must have accidently "saved your snapview" to some of you numpad keys.

Num0 + RAlt = Save Cockpit Angles.

I really dont remember how to reset it - and I cannot find it in the shortcut list. Hm, assistance please - help this French Gentleman :)

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Thats it!! Re-center your default view how you like it and RALT + Num0 to save. :)

Just looked into this a bit further. There is no re-center view key for head rotation (L/R, Up/ Down). There is however a re-center key for head shift tho which is RShift & RCrtl + Num5.

If you want a spot on centered default view i recommend the following:

- Re-center head shift with RShift & RCrtl + Num5.

- Now zoom in full and align your screen with the bottom of the HUD as per pic attached.

- Save this view when you have the view centered with RAlt + Num0.

- Now zoom back out and save again at your desired zoom.

I save the default view when i'm zoomed right in so it's perfectly aligned, zoom out with the keyboard as to not disturb the view with my mouse, re-save and should be all gravy. :)

ScreenShot_876.thumb.jpg.d643d23cc676e218646d7ea518894a95.jpg

Edited by 26-J39
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...