MIssion Editor

Chalupa

Hello,

New to the sim. I have been trying to create my own mission, however when I go to fly, my plane is just sitting on the runway without me in it. I believe it has something to do with mission start time.

How do I rectify this?

Thank you in advance.

Chalupa

It is more likely that you have forgotten to set SKILL to PLAYER in the AIRGROUP PLANNING menu, so what you have done in your mission is set up an AI aircraft (that you meant to be yourself) to be Average , Good , High, etc.

Edited by Brit_Radar_Dude

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

Another possibility:

You can not fly all planes, only the ones in yellow.

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

Thanks Gents,

It was a combination of all of the above. I did not have player selected due to the fact I was trying to fly non-flyable aircraft.

I am up an running now. Man this sim is cool. Brings back a lot of memories from Flanker 1.0.

It's going to be extremely hard to make the wife happy today with Thanksgiving preparations, while trying to get seat time in.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Chalupa