English Cockpit Controls

BangBang

Couple options for you. If you are geeky, fire up Notepad++ and open C:\Games\BlackShark\BlackShark\data\scripts\options.lua where you can find the "tips" entry and set it to true, like so:

["tips"] = true,

Similarly for cockpit language, find this line in the same file and set it to what you prefer:

["cockpitLanguage"] = "russian",

However, it might be easier to just open launcher.exe, click Options, then Gameplay. Tooltips are in the left column, cockpit language in the right.

However, do keep a note of that file's location, since the same file allows you to save FPS through setting water to 0 - something that can not be achieved through the interface. So the file is still good. :)

EDIT: DAMN YOU ZALAZAR!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I blame the fact that I doublechecked everything in-sim to make sure I wasn't wrong - and then got caught up in the fun of shooting myself to bits through overflying the vehicles I had just put on fire. :P

That file is fun to experiment with though. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester