Force Feedback needs improvement

I was hoping FC2 would add some other forces like weapon release, runway rolling, & maybe gear thump. It would add a lot to the game with FFB.

Asus ROG Z390, I9 9900K , 32 GB DDR4, EVGA GTX 2080 Ti , Win10 64, Rift CV1 & S VR

Yep, i agree 100 %, i was a little dissapointed about the missing effects, because i bought the Logitech G940 just for this sim, as it was promised to support better Force Feedback in FC 2.0.

But i think its not poosible to change the force effects afterwards by a patch. The effects must be integrated into the code.

Still hoping i am wrong and a future patch will add some more immersion to the FFB Effects.

best regards,

GSG_9_LIGHTNING

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't think your stick shakes in the real airplane when you release bombs. I believe the airplane may shake and you would have to work your stick to compansate for sudden change in CG and weight of the airplane.

My point is, I don't need a stick to shake when shooting a gun or launching a missile. I do want a stick to be held solid in trimmed positon, that I would call a succesfull FF implementation.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit