Training Mode in 1.1

I don't have 1.1 yet (was too slow:(), so I can't try it. Does anyone have any info about it? Is it still part of the code? Can it be activated again?

If you're talking about the LAN Instructor feature used for the two-seaters, I also would very much like to know the answer . . . .

The devs have said that there will be an Internet Instructor feature . . . but not when it will be coming out. Fingers crossed, eh?

If you're talking about the LAN Instructor feature used for the two-seaters, I also would very much like to know the answer . . . .

The devs have said that there will be an Internet Instructor feature . . . but not when it will be coming out. Fingers crossed, eh?

That's what I'm talking about. However, it would be nice if it would work also over the internet. I know there have been some modifications, which made it possible to achive just that, but I was never able to set it up, despite numerous attempts.

That's what I'm talking about. However, it would be nice if it would work also over the internet. I know there have been some modifications, which made it possible to achive just that, but I was never able to set it up, despite numerous attempts.

Yeah - some people could get it to work over the Internet by putting Internet IP addresses into the LAN box. A South American squad did their own set of skins and was using it for training and combat for a while, they liked it . . . .

In v1.1 there is said to be only one connection method, so the hardcoded differences between LAN and Internet settings should now be non-existent - how well the Instructor feature will work remains to be seen.