I wounder... i today the day of all days?!?

Kevlon

watching...waiting... watching some more....

Can ED give an update about whether the new Verisign website purchase option will be live today? Tomorrow? Or an expected date? (Will make me far more productive today if I know it will be tomorrow... I wont be refreshing the page every 5 minutes... hell, i might actually get some real work done :) )

I hate to say it but this is not being handled professionally at all. The lack of information about what is going on and the fact that ED doesn't participate in these forums with regards to the online buying issue has made me very reluctant to buy anything from them.

The fact that they are using StarFarce is also disturbing. This particular form of protection is for all extents and purposes illegal as it prohibits legitimate software from operating and interferes with hardware!

Whats going on ED?

G

:icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil :confused: :confused: :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil

• Administrators

The news...

DVD version will be relesed in May.

Payment systems will not be implemented till the end of this week at least.

BTW, if you have any experience with payment systems, I'll be glad to see your solution for choosing payment system or even two or three.

And also... any news about FC will be posted on first page of the site as soon as they will arrive. :)

Situation won't change very quick, so don't refresh page every 5 mins.

ED

The news...

BTW, if you have any experience with payment systems, I'll be glad to see your solution for choosing payment system or even two or three.

And also... any news about FC will be posted on first page of the site as soon as they will arrive. :)

ED

http://www.verisign.com

There you go. LOL

No offense ED, but setting up online payment takes about 20 minutes. If you are very slow, it may take you an hour!

I won't even bother listing them.

S

PS : I do have some empathy for you with regards to Paypal, they are total and complete W**KERS!

The news...

ED

do your own homework..

http://www.direct2drive.com

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No offense ED, but setting up online payment takes about 20 minutes. If you are very slow, it may take you an hour!

I won't even bother listing them.

S

PS : I do have some empathy for you with regards to Paypal, they are total and complete W**KERS!

And I wont even bother discussing this with you, but if you continiue posting in this tone, you can find yourself another place to do it.

This is your first warning.

- JJ.

JJ

Rofl, so basically having any opinion other than one that praises ED is not acceptable here?

Buddy, I am a PAYING customer, if you want me to go elsewhere .... no problem. I paid for LOMAC, but I won't be buying your add-on. Learn about customer service mate.

Sharky OUT!!

Rofl, so basically having any opinion other than one that praises ED is not acceptable here?

Any opinion is acceptable here - abusive behavior is not.

Buddy, I am a PAYING customer, if you want me to go elsewhere .... no problem. I paid for LOMAC, but I won't be buying your add-on. Learn about customer service mate.

Sharky OUT!!

So you think that you are the only paying customer around here and that this entitles you to behave like a total prat?.

Learn some manners mate.

- JJ.

JJ

How am I behaving like a pratt? I simply stated that it is easy to setup online payments! I love the game and would like to buy a copy, I just don't see how it takes 2 weeks ++ to set it up. I hate Paypal and understand that you have had problems with them, God knows I have had my share of problems with them.

Settle down JJ, I am not the enemy!

Sharky

Settle down JJ, I am not the enemy!

Good to know...LOL.

Anyway, it isnt quite as simple as you make it sound - it is not just a case of setting up a cash transfer from one account to another - it needs to be integrated with your lockon.ru customer account, so that your payment can be verified, unlock the download link and issue a unique serial # for product activation once you have downloaded the add-on.

Please be patient a little while longer :)

- JJ.

JJ

Good to know...LOL.

Anyway, it isnt quite as simple as you make it sound - it is not just a case of setting up a cash transfer from one account to another - it needs to be integrated with your lockon.ru customer account, so that your payment can be verified, unlock the download link and issue a unique serial # for product activation once you have downloaded the add-on.

Please be patient a little while longer :)

- JJ.

there you go! .. If you guys could just give us some information like this a bit eralier or more often, you wont have post's like this..

The lack of information creates frustration

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think the problem Ed is dealing is not how to process all the orders they will receive, but how much they want to spend to get this issue going on!

As you wrote, go to verisign page and pay for the service!!

it just about costs.

Cheers,

Biga :icon_pall

• Administrators

It's not that simple. We have to meet all requirments of VeriSign and we are not able to do it.

So it's not only a matter of payment system service price.

I would say - it doesn't really matter at all. Cause all the prices are reasonable.