Little problem with logbook.

SVK_Motas

Could you be specific as to which flying time is being missed? Time online is not recorded.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Could you be specific as to which flying time is being missed? Time online is not recorded.

NONO i fly misions and campaings ...... no online,it could be that before the mission, I start Mision editor??? evening's i test it... :)

Edited by SVK_Motas

That should work anyhow - most of my flying has been from the ME as well, and the mission time was recorded.

I'll see if I can coax my own FC2 install to "forget" flying time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Ok Yesterday I flew a mission in the campaign Cold War....my flying time has been around 30min....when i landen,refuel,rearming and then i take off....after mision end i look to logbook and my flying time was incorect.In my opinion, entered only the second flying time after take-off .... Is it possible? ou ... one more detail after the first landing ... I was damaged and waited for the repair stands ... and then I went again to second take off

Edited by SVK_Motas

I have little problem with logbook....logbook sometimes not registred my flying time....someone you have similar experience? THANKS

Hm, do you think you can figure out when "sometimes" is?

It should happend - but it would be nice to know in what situations it happens.

As for online - hm, I was sure that DCS included online time - hence, FC2 should also. I might be wrong about that - but I was certain the deaths in DCS are registered. (I'm sure i have the all time high for deaths - and I rarely play in Singleplayer) :D

I'll try to make my own observations - but please, add your own observations if you can. :)

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

If I remeber correctly it says in manual that it will only record flight time if you fly a mission for the country(allied?) you stated in your logbook? Not certain but I rember reading something about the logbook?

I can't see that in the manual, rather it indicates all flights should be recorded, p.10 of the GUI manual:

Below the basic pilot attributes are mission career statistics that are cumulated over the course of all missions that the pilot flies. These are:

Commissioned. The date that the pilot was created.

Campaigns. The number of campaigns that the pilot has completed (either

won or lost).

Missions. Total number of missions flown.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

all missions that the pilot flies.

Why then singular, not plural?

Pilot logbook is VERY disappointing part :(

FC1 logbook had more details.

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

Yup, I kinda expected same level of detail with ability to count beyond "deaths" and regardless of singleplayer instant or campaign, or MP, but with ability to filter online or offline and maybe some export to a file :(

Contact via PM.

Hm, do you think you can figure out when "sometimes" is?

It should happend - but it would be nice to know in what situations it happens.

As for online - hm, I was sure that DCS included online time - hence, FC2 should also. I might be wrong about that - but I was certain the deaths in DCS are registered. (I'm sure i have the all time high for deaths - and I rarely play in Singleplayer) :D

I'll try to make my own observations - but please, add your own observations if you can. :)

Ok you start mision....fly to target atack him ... shilka,stinger, . . . hit you and demage your left or right engine....fly to home base and waiting for raepair your engine....after repair you rearming,refuel,start engine and airborne to complete mision. And after then you look your logbook ..... flight time record until after the engine repair,after second takeoff

We are working on something with the serverlog chat files to make a logbook. It will be PHP based. Hopefully we will have it up this week.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Any chance to share the knowledge? I would like to setup some stats for my squads. I got some pretty help with stats for FC1, but just as I was about to start setting it up...

Contact via PM.

h00t74 / Renato71, we're also working on a stats output fileformat for your Servman.

SVK_Motas - good observation, thats quite useful. I'll try to reproduce it as well and if it pans out I'll hook up a bugreport for it.

Good find! ;)

@Panzertard - GREAT :thumbup:

Ok you start mision....fly to target atack him ... shilka,stinger, . . . hit you and demage your left or right engine....fly to home base and waiting for raepair your engine....after repair you rearming,refuel,start engine and airborne to complete mision. And after then you look your logbook ..... flight time record until after the engine repair,after second takeoff

Yeah, it would be great to have some extra points for salvaging the baby :D

Contact via PM.