Some questiones about LOFC2.0

1,We can't use F10 model without external view,just like LOFC1.12

2,If you hit the enemy plane with two missiles, you will score twice 50, is it any bug?

3,The view of image is worse too much than LOFC1.12 ,we can't see other planes even in ten miles,but in LOFC1.12, we can see other planes in twenty miles.

LOFC2.0 is much more stable than 1.12, it's very good !

Our team play in China Net Air Force Server everyday, some of us have play the lock on for more than five years, we are all expecting the patch for the LOFC 2.0 :smartass:

NFI_651/bird-1

NFI Chinese Web

Intel i7 6800k OC 3.7GHz | MSI X99 | Nvidia GTC1060 6G | DDR4 2400MHz 32GB | Sumsung SSD 256GB | Apple 27’LCD | TM Hotas Warthog for A10C & Cougar for FC3 | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic63864_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

On number 3, may I assume that you are not a pilot IRL?

Ten miles is WAY outside where you would visually acquire another aircraft unless it's a clear night and it has some really massive strobes on. Those kinds of ranges are what you have radars for.

To give you a hint - as early as 5-6 kilometres you enter a realm where visually acquiring a fighter requires a good bit of training and preferably very good eyesight.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Mind you, there are stories of formations aquiring other formations at much longer ranges (mainly due to having some freak with super-vision among the many pilots in one flight and spotting glints off of the cluster of multiple aircraft).

Aye Avimimus, there are always examples of people with frankly absurd vision. What was his name - Giora Epstein? The Israeli pilot who would ID a plane at ranges where other pilots used their radar to even know where it is... :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester