1.0.2 won't install

110chi

i have been trying for a week or two to install version 1.0.2 of blackshark, but every time I try to run it, my system hangs and requires a reboot. I have tried all the links on the DCS site, including the torrent, with no results. also right clicking it or leaving the folder open too long sends the folder not responding. I have also tried installing 1.0.1 first with simular results.

:helpsmilie:

DxDiag.txt

Edited by 110chi

Your system doesen't really hang, the installer process seems not to respond, but let it stay some minutes and you'll see how it finally installs.

It's weird but it works.

Remember to install 1.0.2 over a fresh 1.0.0 blackshark, not over a 1.0.1. Oh btw, you're using XP, in Vista and W7 Blackshark goes much much faster due multicore optimizations.

Edited by Distiler

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

thanks for your response, running from the desktop seemed to help a bit, as it didnt send anything not responding, and it took nearly an hour to initialize, but it worked. looking forward to flying online

:thumbup: