Is there a way skip a mission an a campaign

The individual mission files can be examined in the mission editor to see what the conditions for success are. It's not exactly intuitive, but there's a button in the editor for objectives and they're usually associated with a series of goals and flags that when set, give a certain point value.

It may be enough to just check those, or post a question to the campaign/mission author's thread. You could also post a track of the completed mission (as you see it), and it may be something that we can load up and check to see if something was missed or it should be complete.

Your campaign status and progress is stored in your pilot's log book files, it is possible to edit this, but I would consider the other options first, and editing the file may mess things up so if you go looking for information on where to find and edit this file (use the forum search feature as there are topics on this), make a backup of it first.

[ i7 2600k 4.6GHz :: 16GB Mushkin Blackline LV :: EVGA GTX 1080ti 11GB ]

[ TM Warthog / Saitek Rudder :: Oculus Rift :: Obutto cockpit :: Acer HN274H 27" 120Hz :: 3D Vision Ready ]

I couldn't find a objectives button,so what am I supposed to be looking for.I looked in define missions goals and something about triggers but didn't understand much of it.He said he will fly the mission so I can post it and I posted something in campaign republic a few days ago but never got a response.

• 3 weeks later...

In the logbook-file .../ka-50/data/scripts/logbook/player.cfg file there is a history of every campaign you has flown.

In that campaign-section the entry with the highest mission-section number (normaly the last entry of the campaign-section, but it differs) shows the "next-to-play-mission".

With a proper text-editor edit that entry to your wishes ... means put in the correct file-path and the correct campaign-stage you want to play next. That's it.