Campaign "Republic" problem

shea1980

Hi all i am having a problem with the above campaign when i install it into E:\Eagle Dynamics\Ka-50\Missions\Campaigns\bs\en,and then go into the campaign in the menu it says that file tank attack is not in cmp file and the campaign doesnt show up in the campaign directory,i am using v1.02 here is the link to the campaign,can anyone help thanks alot

http://files.lockon.ru/en/?arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_pf[filetype]=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=35&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&set_filter=Y&PAGEN_1=2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

When you play the mission clean up,can you let me know how it worked because I've been stuck on it for 2 weeks and can't figure it out.

IIRC the second set of targets, the infantry on the road to the airport, you have to not only kill the soldiers but also use rockets on the "roadblock building" and destroy it. I hope im thinking about the same mission here..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Sim/Game CV: Falcon 1,3,4. Gunship. A10 TankKiller. Fighter Bomber. Strike eagle 2&3. F19 Stealth Fighter. F117. Wings. F29 Retaliator. Jetfighter II. F16 Fighting Falcon. Strike Commander. F22 Raptor. F16MRF. ATF. EF2000. Longbow 1&2. TankKiller2 Silent Thunder. Hind. Apache Havoc. EECH. EAW. F22 ADF. TAW. Janes WW2,USAF,IAF,F15,F18. F18 Korea. F18 Super Hornet. B17 II. CFS 2. Flanker 2&2.5. BOB. Mig Alley. IL2. LOMAC. IL2FB. FC2. DCS:BS. DCS:A10C.

Thanks man,that did the trick

:clap_2:I forgot to warn you about the manpads that spawn right after you destroy the roadblock :music_whistling: I hope it didnt cause to much problems for you :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Sim/Game CV: Falcon 1,3,4. Gunship. A10 TankKiller. Fighter Bomber. Strike eagle 2&3. F19 Stealth Fighter. F117. Wings. F29 Retaliator. Jetfighter II. F16 Fighting Falcon. Strike Commander. F22 Raptor. F16MRF. ATF. EF2000. Longbow 1&2. TankKiller2 Silent Thunder. Hind. Apache Havoc. EECH. EAW. F22 ADF. TAW. Janes WW2,USAF,IAF,F15,F18. F18 Korea. F18 Super Hornet. B17 II. CFS 2. Flanker 2&2.5. BOB. Mig Alley. IL2. LOMAC. IL2FB. FC2. DCS:BS. DCS:A10C.