DCS A-10C Flight Manual question

Cedaway

Hi, I've seen there is a very interesting thread about collection of real A-10 manual (stiky) but is it possible for ED to release the manual of the sim before the release of the sim itself?

OK, I think you have much to do before the release but it should be interesting to have this manual to familiarize a bit with 'the beast' before the first take-off... :book:

Thank you.

(Sorry for my english)

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

Hi, I've seen there is a very interesting thread about collection of real A-10 manual (stiky) but is it possible for ED to release the manual of the sim before the release of the sim itself?

As soon as the manual is finished, i'm pretty sure that Wags will release it.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Wow, that was fast.

Thanks. :)

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.