Problem with X-52 and Su-27

The Beast

Ok here is the issue, I basically fly 4 planes F-15, A-10, Mig-29S, and Su-27. I use a very simple X-52 profile each mode corresponds to a plane IE mode 1 is A-10, Mode 2 is F-15, and Mode 3 is Su-27/Mig-29. I set all axises in the game options. Now the issue, When Flying the F-15, A-10, or Mig-29 I have no issues the X-52 responds as it should. Now when I get into the 27 the planes doesn't respond as it should. When i move the stick left or right or rudder left or right the rudders or ailerons stay in that particular position. Basically when I let go of the stick nothing resets to center. It only does this for the 27. Any help would be appreciated. I have redone the profile and reassigned the axises. I ve done all I can think of short of reinstalling the Lock on. I don't think its a game issue since the other 3 planes work fine.

Thanks for your help guys

The Beast

Have you copied the controller-profile from one aircraft to another? Sound like it. If thats the case, don't - it will break the controller config.

Otherwise, what about SST software and such - there's plenty of tests you can do there, is it showing the correct outputs?

Windows, Control Panel, Gaming Devices - calibration, just redo the calibration just to ensure that it is not one of the factors.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning