Selling my Cockpit parts if anyone is interested

Mavrck

I want to try and sell all of it at once before I part it all out.

Here is the link for the auction

http://www.viperpits.org/smf/index.php?topic=6263.0

If you can't see the pictures you may need to log into the site. Otherwise I have posted the pictures of what I'm selling in the thread below.

Edited by Mavrck

Actually both. Going to keep my Aces Seat and sell all my cockpit panels and switches to get the SC simulations Helios touch screen setup. Much easier to use and hookup plus I can use it for Falcon series or Lockon series sims. Especially DCS :) I still love my Falcon though. First thing I will do with the money though is pick up the Warthog once its out then my Acer touch screen panels.

You may need to register at the viperpit site. Once you do then go to the auctions link on the top. sorry I didn't know the link only works if your logged into the site. But here are the picks of what I'm selling. I would like to sell as a package deal for $800.00 but may part it out if there is absolutely no takers on the viperpit site.

IMG_3491.JPG

IMG_3492.JPG

IMG_3493.JPG

IMG_3494.JPG

IMG_3495.JPG

IMG_3496.JPG

IMG_3497.JPG

Edited by Mavrck

There are a few panels in there I would love to have, and switches... but I just bought some new pedals and a trackir 5... wife won't let me part with anymore green until after xmas (she's letting me get a Thrustmaster Warthog and the MFDs (with LCDs)... so there goes my cash). The panels I'd like the most would be the Oxygen regulator, and a few of the standby instruments. Is there anychance I can pm you to find out how you acquired them or made them for later when I have the cash?

A-10C - FC3 - CA - L-39 - UH1 - P-51 - Hawk - BS2 - F-86 - Gazelle - F-5E - AV8B - F/A-18C

i5-4590 - GTX 1060 - Oculus CV1 - TM:Warthog

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic9979_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Anything left?

Did you sell everything? Do you have any working flight instruments left i.e. ASI, Altimeter?

Asus Rampage II Extreme, i7 920 @3.8Gh, 6Gb Corsair Dominator 1600hz, Msi GTX 470 Twin Frozr, Corsair 850w Mod PSU, TIR 5, HOTAS WH