Engines Idle Problem

Indyana

Hi

, i got the strange problem to get Engine Throttlelevels in Idle Position. The Key-Combo is default but i'm not able to get the Engines in Idle position. For testing i assign them also another Key-Combo for Left and Right Engine, but nothing changes, the Levels remain i cut-off positions and so i'm not able to complete a "cold" Start up procedure.

Anybody has some Idea how to solve it ?

Thanks

Indyana

Hi

I have this problem with my G940 if the throttles are completely pulled back when trying to do the start up procedure. If I move them forward just slightly then the alt-home and ctrl-home commands work correctly to move them to the idle posistion. May be the same with you?

I too am having this problem. Unfortunately, setting my throttle forward a little is not working. I am using HOTAS Cougar and this was working when I bought the game this morning, but now I cannot set my throttle to idle for start up procedures. Even in the training mission, I get to the part where I hit Ralt + Home and nothing happens. I'm stuck on the ground! Please help.

I too am having this problem. Unfortunately, setting my throttle forward a little is not working. I am using HOTAS Cougar and this was working when I bought the game this morning, but now I cannot set my throttle to idle for start up procedures. Even in the training mission, I get to the part where I hit Ralt + Home and nothing happens. I'm stuck on the ground! Please help.

I think that the throttle axis needs to be set all the way back in order for the OFF/IDLE keypress to work... sometimes when the sim starts up, the "in-game" throttle setting isn't synchronized with the actual physical throttle position. I usually just move the throttle all the way forward and all the way back before I try to start the engines, that gets everything synched and ready to go.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My rig: i7 3770K oc'd to 4.7 GHz | Asus Maximus 5 Extreme mobo | 4 x 8 GB Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR3 | 2 x EVGA GTX 680 in SLI | Asus Xonar Phoebus audio card | OCZ Vertex 4 512 GB SSD

My peripherals: Dell U3011 30" at 2560x1600 | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | TrackIR 5 | Logitech G13 | Sennheiser HD 558 | Razer Black Widow | Razer Imperator

Yes , the Common Throttle is assigned to the JOY-Z Axis. By the way, as a work-around i'm now pressing, after bringing the Left Engine up-running, is the RWin+Home, this will bring me the Right Engine into Idle position.

Yes , i know it would sound like my Key Settings are mapped diferent and this would be the Problem that i'm not pressing the right key's, but when i check the Key's assigned into the Options/Controls Menu i see my Keys settings like when you have it on default.

Not Sure if a German Keyboard would be the problem, but for such Key-combos like RAlt+Home and RCtrl+Home should not be the problem i guess.

Thanks anyways for the good inputs

BR

Indyana