Looking for Training Videos (to download)

mavyalex

Hi,

I am looking for official training videos to download or to wath online.

Could not find them on Youtube.

Also, I can't get the Maverick to lock on targets...Is there a minimal size for the lock?

What does "Goling limits" (or something like that) means on the Maverick display? I can't target after done a violent manoeuver.The tracking system has to be reset?

Concerning the TrackIR4. It works ok, except that sometimes when I launch missions it is upside down and I can't put it back in normal view...

"Always check your 6 o'clock if you want to live!"

Gimble Limits, that means it's gone as far in one direction as it can and has stuck. Hit China Hat Aft (V key) to recenter it.

To recenter your TrackIR, use whatever center button you have mapped, usually F12 I think? Or Numpad 5 to reset view then Numpad ENTER to reset zoom.

There's tons of videos online, look for users like ExcessiveHeadspace, Tigerpwrr and Revelation for some. Also the official videos from Wags.

Edited by kylania
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Me too thanks :)

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

... There's tons of videos online, look for users like ExcessiveHeadspace, Tigerpwrr and Revelation for some. Also the official videos from Wags.

Yes, but 99% of them are bombing, laser targeting and so on...

Any vids available for basic avionics, like ILS, TACAN handling?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog :: Saitek Rudder :: Track IR5 ::

EVGA 3 GB GTX580 :: AMD FX-8120 :: SSD 240 GB :: Win7 Ultimate 64