Just one more JTAC for you Night Owls!

Greb

Just had to throw this one out there fellas!

Night JTAC flight with no moon. Flight is long and over water but it is for the most part IFR flying into the abyss. Set Airfield activity same as other JTAC Missions. Target is in remote area with no lighting. I like to turn off all my office lights and fly this one in the Dark. Make sure you are up on your instrument knowledge you will need it for this flight. No threats but a fun target in a cool location, and relaxing at the same time. Read the Mission Brief!

Have fun and let me know how it works for ya!

UPDATE!

Sorry folks made a change at last minute and Sim didn't like it. Seems the CDU becomes confused if you name two Steerpoints the same. Anyways fixed it.

SEE - Greb's Missions Revisions" thread to download Missions.

Edited by Greb
Bad File
  • Like 1

Just had to throw this one out there fellas!

Night JTAC flight with no moon. Flight is long and over water but it is for the most part IFR flying into the abyss. Set Airfield activity same as other JTAC Missions. Target is in remote area with no lighting. I like to turn off all my office lights and fly this one in the Dark. Make sure you are up on your instrument knowledge you will need it for this flight. No threats but a fun target in a cool location, and relaxing at the same time. Read the Mission Brief!

Have fun and let me know how it works for ya!

UPDATE!

Sorry folks made a change at last minute and Sim didn't like it. Seems the CDU becomes confused if you name two Steerpoints the same. Anyways fixed it.

Sounds like fun mate, thanks!

+1 for the "instrumental" challenge :pilotfly:

gg greb, +1 for "i-can't-see-a-shit" ifr :thumbup:

feel like real pilot.

Glad you like it ragenoob. Been fun sharing missions with everyone. Good practice in flight and using the ME.

Thanks again!

Hats off Greb. I loved this mission. I pretty much flew it with all my primary and secondry instruments dimmed as well as my HUD intensity dimmed. I really enjoyed it. I even had a rear main O2 tank fail and I started to black out... had to switch the O2 from normal to emergency and all was good ( mission is long and no way was I going to black out and dart into the ocean). Took out the targets.. I heard a lot of banging as I released my bombs and initially thought it was the charge ejecting the GBU off the rail ( I played with it and was curious if I could hear a sound.. i dont even know if bomb ejection is implemented yet), but when I flicked on my NVG's and looked out the canopy my wings were shot up pretty badly, unless that was flak from my own bomb ( i was pretty low when i released it)..got back to home plate, landed.

Great mission. Long but goo. loved it.

Ryzen9 5800X3D, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite, 32Gb Gskill Trident DDR4 3600 CL16, Samsung 990 Pr0 1Tb Nvme Gen4, Evo860 1Tb 2.5 SSD and Team 1Tb 2.5 SSD, MSI Suprim X RTX4090 , Corsair h115i Platinum AIO, NZXT H710i case, Seasonic Focus 850W psu, Gigabyte Aorus AD27QHD Gsync 1ms IPS 2k monitor 144Mhz, Track ir4, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate w/extension, Virpil T50 CM3 Throttle, Saitek terrible pedals, RiftS

Hats off Greb. I loved this mission. I pretty much flew it with all my primary and secondry instruments dimmed as well as my HUD intensity dimmed. I really enjoyed it. I even had a rear main O2 tank fail and I started to black out... had to switch the O2 from normal to emergency and all was good ( mission is long and no way was I going to black out and dart into the ocean). Took out the targets.. I heard a lot of banging as I released my bombs and initially thought it was the charge ejecting the GBU off the rail ( I played with it and was curious if I could hear a sound.. i dont even know if bomb ejection is implemented yet), but when I flicked on my NVG's and looked out the canopy my wings were shot up pretty badly, unless that was flak from my own bomb ( i was pretty low when i released it)..got back to home plate, landed.

Great mission. Long but goo. loved it.

I love that one too Doc!

It's long, but relaxing. Grab air on that one. I like to level off at 25 thousand feet and hit the target from way up!