Axis Tweaking and DCS A-10C

Just a quick question (which I have actually had since Black Shark and FC2). When using the TM HOTAS Cougar Control Panel to setup axis curves, dead zones and so on, how does this affect the IN GAME settings with regards to axis curves, etc.

Is it better to leave everything on default in the CPP and then only to set the axis tweaking IN GAME? Or should one leave the in game settings on default and tweak it using the CPP?

Any ideas will be welcome.

I always tweak in sim, this way if you get another sim, or have other sims installed then you don't mess anything up for the other sims.

I will only tweak with software if I can't in game.

As for will it effect the in game settings if you use CCP, I can see where you are coming from and I would also think it would effect settings (don't qoute :-))

If everything was standard and you made the joystick more responsive with CCP when you went into the ingame setup, the ingame default would actually be more responsive as CCP would be setting the defualt for the ingame settings. (that hurts thinking about that this early in the morning)

"The sky is not the limit.....it's my playground!!" @paraglidecass