Forgot password not working please help!!!

Chillspider

I think I may have titled my last thread so heres another. I have emailed and made posts . I have tried to retrieve my password after reformatting. I had it saved in my browser and forgot what it was. I need me serial to install DCS-A10. Any help would be appreciated. My email is chillspider@carolina.rr.com

On my account I have DCS-BS and A10. I have the BS serial but need the A10 i forgot to write it in a notepad file with other serials.

Dell XPS 630i w/ Dell nForce 650i Sli ,Intel Q9650 @3.0 ,6.0 GB Ram @800Mhz, 2xGeforce 9800 GT 512 MB ,Saitek X52, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals ,Dell 24" 1080P HD monitor, Klipsch THX Pro Media 2.1 ,TrackIR 4, Logitech MX518

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You know its been five days now. I know thats not that long but I would think I could get some kind of answer or help. I have sent multiple emails made 2 posts and have heard nothing from anyone. This is really discouraging. I'm about to just bootleg it then. I don't have much of a choice I will not buy it again or anything else if someone can't take a second to help me out. All I want is the forgot password issue to be resolved so I can get my Serial Key for A10 . Any help once again would be much appreciated. I'm sorry for my tone and I know you guys are probably really busy but I don't think I'm asking too much as a paying customer not someone who just bootlegs it.

Dell XPS 630i w/ Dell nForce 650i Sli ,Intel Q9650 @3.0 ,6.0 GB Ram @800Mhz, 2xGeforce 9800 GT 512 MB ,Saitek X52, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals ,Dell 24" 1080P HD monitor, Klipsch THX Pro Media 2.1 ,TrackIR 4, Logitech MX518

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In your original thread here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=67150

...ED staff have sent you an email and requested that you check your mailbox. There was no further response from you, so it appears unclear where the situation stands.

Assuming this is stil the same issue, I'm going to close this thread and ask that you continue further correspondance in the original thread.

Thank you.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules