StarForce error 1450...

J.D.

Every now and again I get an error message when I fire up Lock On Flaming Cliffs. Ususally it happens at the end of the day. I get a yellow StarForce banner which announces the the program has encountered an error 1450 and that I should contact the vendor. I then reboot my computer and it goes away.

Anyone know what this is?

The forum search engine didnt turn up any other 1450 error reports (except maybe a couple in the Russian language forums).

It looks like it might be a good idea to actually contact the vendor (Starforce).

The FAQs suggest this:

6. - - - Please also send a report about your problem to the StarForce Customer Support service support@star-force.com. Attach the system information text file that was generated by the StarForce activation system (see item #4.3.3). Copy this letter to Eagle Dynamics tech support at: support@lockon.ru

You can find that FAQ here: http://www.lockon.ru/index.php?end_pos=762&scr=default&lang=en

If you do get an answer post here so the next person with that problem can search up an answer.

Okay, thanks. I think it happens when I shut down a lot of stuff before I fly and I'm probably launching the programme before everything has shut down. Sounds simple enough.

Cheers,

J.D.