Updating manual for new patch?

I doubt it ... you will get a readme file that tells you all the changes - I don't think any of the fixes require updating the manual, though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Do you get retreating blade stall in a chopper with counter rotating blades on a common axis (obviously yes - but is it an issue)

You do, and the flapping hinge design is critical to keep a stalled blade from whapping into it's un-stalled down-stairs neighbor. Kamov limits the vertical travel of the blades via the flapping hinges to keep this from happening under normal conditions... But if you get going fast enough and try to pull too hard a maneuver, you would still risk a blade collision between rotor disks due to blade flexing.

EDIT: You were probably refering to control problems, though. In a coax helo, there is no change in handling due to blade stall, with the exception of a bit of a loss of overall lift (countered with extra collective). You just have other problems to worry about ;)