KeyExtender alternative to HIDMacros

First of all, show you the software:

KeyExtender provides users with an effective solution to quickly and easily change keyboard mapping. The program offers a host of features, enabling a user to assign hot keys to perform predefined actions, use multimedia keys on the standard 101/102 keyboard, and many more.

001fec0d.jpeg

KeyExtender allows you to:

• Replace a key with any other keys;
  • Insert frequently used text such as your email address with a single keystroke;
  • Assign adjusting volume control to a single keystroke;
  • Assign eject/close cdrom drive to one key press;
  • Disable keyboard keys(such as win key) temporary.
  • Assign hotkey combination or even a sequence of combinations such as ‘Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V’ to one key

Here is the web: http://www.remapkey.com

1 user license is $19.95, not expensive at all.

I've been doing some tests and it works very well in FC2. No problems like with HIDMacros send a key combination and then the key itself.

There is only one thing that is not working well for me. Key combinations using Home, PgUp, PgDn and End. I have sent two mails to support service but no answered.

My problem:

First of all, I'm using Spanish keyboard. What I'm trying to do is assign LeftCtrl+Home combination to ESC. key.

58288876.png

Now, I check if combination has been applied correctly, so y press with right click over key combination and then modify. This is what I see:

37724989.png

My combination is not working, and here is why.

So if you try software and can help me...

Thanks!!