HELP X52-pro setting!

kirk7312

HI All , I got a problem to set my X52-pro.

Most of my setting works. only Axis commands for "flight control collective".

I set Joy_z of x52 for collective, and JoyX and JoyY for pitch and roll respectively. Pitch and roll works well, but only Joy_Z doens't work. I changed Joyx to controll collective, it doesn't work either.

It works fine on BS 1.0x:(

Is there anybody can help me?

1879850292_Launcher2012-03-0417-16-29-08.thumb.jpg.e6a447cc5bc42e0ac232bf1198157a66.jpg

silly question but have u looked into axis tune i think it is,

Where u got ya sliders and that

And you are changing the right one top left tab choose between game or sim

I have x52 non pro mine is ok,i know that dont help

Edited by jaykinch

that is a strange one. Your config looks exactly like mine. If you clear the assignment can you then reassign it by moving the throttle or do you have to use the drop down list. Is there movement in the axistune window?

Just looking i see that the default keyboard keys for collective are numpad plus and minus. If you are running any SST software you havn't got somthing assigned to those keypresses have you? hell its not just a stuck key on the keyboard is it. What axis (if any) is assigned to the collective in ka50 game mode? dunno if you can have conflicts that way but who knows.

I know I know clutching at straws here. I never had any problems with my X52 pro since I got wise to having device conflicts and stuck key issues from incorrect use of the SST software.

Edited by pixelpilot

if after all that doesn't work, have you re-installed it yet? or, have you said I am going to keep trying? It might be easier to bite it, and do the re-load..

:joystick:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR