Mission Editor help ;)

Hey All ....

I'm trying to find any help with using mission editor , i have been using it for some time now and gone through the manual and several you tube clips but still keep getting stuck with several issues .. any help or you tube videos will be great -

In most cases it using Triggers i like to have for example a B1 (pinpoint strike) on orbit than on its waypoint 2 i have 6 targets set for it to strike when im ready (using F10) so i set its trigger to switch waypoint to waypoint 2 , but as soon as i go into radio and F10 -(AI task switch waypoint) CRASH .... i have tried this with (Ground Attack) and still no joy however if in CAS and CAP works fine but i want the B! or other to strike set targets and than RTB -- any help would be great --

Also with JTAC if i Set trigger for attack group ( guided bomb / Laser) it always ask me to use something else and WP ?? and in many cases wont give me the targets unless i leave it with no triggers --

Sorry going on a bit now but any help with clips or info would make a lost pilot happy :pilotfly:

The triggered 'switch waypoint' crash is a known bug. You can only safely use 'switch waypoint' as a waypoint action, not as a triggered command. For your case, I would just set a "stop condition" for the orbit task so it stops when a particular flag is set. Then, have the radio trigger set that flag. The B1 will then stop its orbit task and progress to the next waypoint.

JTAC is pretty fiddly. Make sure you're using a unit with a 'large calibre' weapon (armed HMMWV is commonly used) and it has a clear line-of-sight to the target.