KH-25 vs Vikhr

ShuRugal

...is not possible take them together with Vikhr payload...

There is possibility to mount 6 Vikhrs and 1 Kh-25s together (one for each outer pylon). Weight is similar so flight is not too affected by weight disbalance. But I can't figure out how to switch bwtween Vikhr and Kh-25. Outer pylon selector will only select one (left one if I recall correctly) pylon. Wonder how to switch to second. Any ideas?

There is possibility to mount 6 Vikhrs and 1 Kh-25s together (one for each outer pylon). Weight is similar so flight is not too affected by weight disbalance. But I can't figure out how to switch bwtween Vikhr and Kh-25. Outer pylon selector will only select one (left one if I recall correctly) pylon. Wonder how to switch to second. Any ideas?

You are not able to select an individual pylon. You can select pairs of pylons or all pylons only.

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.

Left pylon will be selected first. After all ammunition is expended from the left pylon, the right one will be selected.

aka: Baron

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]