Ticket number 16074

Cowboy10uk

Hi all,

I posted a ticket 29/08/12 ref transferring my spare BS2 upgrade key to my dads account, to allow him to fly with us in DCS world.

Not had any reply at the mo, I appreciate you are proberly very busy, but was just wondering if there is any timeframe on replys or if this request is even possible.

I have included all the other account details I would like the license transferred to in the ticket.

Many thanks

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Yes, this is possible, and I believe the content of the ticket should be sufficient. I can't guarantee a specific time when it will be actioned, however, possibly not during the weekend.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Thankyou EtherealN, no great rush, just trying to have it done for him by end of month. If there's any issues then please contact me.

Thanks again for the update.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

• 2 weeks later...

Any update guys, still not heard a thing. I need to start getting this pc built and the stuff installed ready or my dads birthday.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

EtherealN, Anyone.

Can someone please update me with what's going on. Submitted ticket 16074 on the 29/08/12 I appreciate EtherealN responded fairly quickly the first time on the 31st, however since then.Ive not had any contact and can't even tell if the ticket has been looked at.

Can someone Please let me know when this transfer will take place. I need to have the sim installed and regestered in the new account by end of Sep, as it's for a birthday present.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I. Still here, how about an answer. Granted EtherealN did give me a temp solution, which has allowed me to install the sim in time for my Dads birthday, but still.

I appreciate you are busy, but having to wait over a month before I even get a answer is just rediculous.

I think you guys need to take a serious look at this support ticket network, because it obviously is not working.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]