Predator and IR Pointer

chardly38

Im trying to get a predator to call out targets in an order and also mark them with the ir pointer. Ive tryed every command from perform task to start enroute task. Also tryed triggers to. It will not call out in the order that I have put them in. I dont want datalink either but it still sends me it. I have only see a target marked by IR once. Mission built in World 1.2.0.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

Chardly,

Take a look at what I have. I moved the orbit to the end of the task. I have been turning EPLRs off on the FAC A as well. I find with that off I don't get the text messages from FAC like I would with EPLRs on and Datalink off. You wont be able to see the aircraft on your TAD with EPLRs off.

I am not sure why FAC will not designate using IR. I am having the same issue. I deleted and added the Pred and no luck. I also tried a different aircraft.

I built a mission a long time ago and I had a Pred IR designate a moving group. The group was driving in the middle of a city.

I hope that gets you closer to what you were looking for. You are now able to get tasking for all 3 targets in the order that you had in the mission you provided. The only thing lacking is the IR designate.

Night Test JW.miz

Ill take a look. Last night the predator set tanks first then to transports. It IR the transports:doh: but didnt see aaa. I might try a build in A10c 1.1.1.1. standalone. I think that fac is getting bugger with world.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...