How can we repair in FC2 ?

hello people :)

here's probably the dumbest question you've ever heard, but I've been searching everywhere, and was not able to find an efficient answer about how to repair an aircraft in FC2.

I've been reading a lot of things about how to do in the DCS suite (BS, A-10, etc.) but nothing really clear about how to do it in FC2 ...

I know how to use the maintenance menu to refuel or change my payload, but I cannot get a way to get my a/c repaired on the airports of my coalition ...

I've heard about "ground power" but I'm pretty sure it's only in DCS, so what about repairing in FC2 ?

I hope you can enlighten me :)

thanks by advance !

thanks for your answer :) the thing is, I saw a friend of mine landing too hard and breaking his gears. He couldn't get away from the runway, so he shut his engines down, opened his canopy and waited ... for a long time, but nothing happened.

Do you have to be on the parkings to get repaired ? And if it is the case, what choice did have that friend, stuck on the runway, to get a new aircraft without making his first a/c explode by hitting the "recover" button ?

You can be anywhere on the airfield, even on the grass, to have your aircraft repaired.

Not everything will get repaired though.

If you land with a damaged engine, hydraulics, electrical systems, or even a wing or tail fin missing, it will get repaired.

If you do a belly landing or break your landing gear, this wil not be repaired.

If I have some failure or damage, I land my plane on a friendly airbase, shut down my engines and wait.

I keep the canopy closed, so I can see when my aircraft is repaired (the canopy will open when repairs are done)

• Like 1
Dutch Flanker Display Team | LLTM 2010 Tiger Spirit Award