Problem with TGP Training. UPDATED Files installed!

Squawk

Hello everbody :-)

I got a new Windows 7 Installation with DCS WORLD A10C.

I've downloaded the NEW UPDATED Training Files!

Everything is working escept the TGP Training.

After +- 5 Minutes when i have to select the WYPT 4 and slave the TGP so the WPT4 my instructer tells me : you should see a large X on the ground.

I do! But then the instructor stops talking and i've tried 4 times the Mission and waited about 20 Min...

Nothing happends.

Is it a known bug or am i doing something wrong?

Tank you :)

Well, the big X is a tiny airfield with 2 runways that look like an X...

This airfield is ment:

http://goo.gl/maps/GNTjS

Nothing happens? Is there something like "press space/gun trigger when you are ready to continue"?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System specs:

2500k @ 4.6 GHz

8GB RAM

HD7950 OC'd

Win7 x64

Posting tracks to make your DCS better - attention bump incoming!

Hello and thank you for your answer

Yes is see the large X (also with some cars on the RWY).

I slave all my Sensors to it (like the instructor told me) then nothing happens.

i've tryed so zoom in, look a bit around with the TGP, waited Minutes, pressed SPACE everything...

The problem is i've already used the TGP in some missions but i have to "understand" the difference between POINT, TARGET Mode and to look with BOTH,LS,IR Laser etc...

I've engaged in a Online Squad and want to be a "good" member of it so i have to learn a bit more ;-)

Every other mission is working fine.

Just the TGP Mission isn't working.

In the Afternoon i will make a Record of my Flight and post it so you can see by yourself what is happening.

Maybe i'm doing a mistake?

(But i don't think so i do EXACTLY what the instructor told me)

Greetings from Luxembourg/Europe

Regarding the questions - I will answer them today. I belive you that you can handle the TGP and are doing what you're supposed to do. Maybe I will test the mission later myself. I also got the updated files.

Regarding online squad - just ask them. :) So many people are eager to help new guys, especially if they don't have to type a book (which has been typed btw, called manual ahaha, no offense) but can just talk to you directly over VOIP.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System specs:

2500k @ 4.6 GHz

8GB RAM

HD7950 OC'd

Win7 x64

Posting tracks to make your DCS better - attention bump incoming!

HI!

It is working now!

Problem : With the HOTAS Command to Slave all Sensors to the X Field (which is working fine in every mission except Training) the instructor stops talking.

But when i press the C Key on the Keybord which does exactly the SAME thing it's working.

(Instructor is talking everything press HOTAS Command XY etc or C Key on Keybord)...

Don't ask me why.

HOTAS (X52) is working fine in Missions except Training...

Now i just have to figure out why my MK82 AIR Bombs are NEVER hitting in CCRP Mode :D

Thank you for your help!