JTAC 9 Line Training questions

Dirk the Jerk

And quite honestly as I said, a lot of my knowledge came from my head most of the time, only once I had to pull from the book, so it's not a question of who's is bigger, but who's got more real world experience versus what happens in real life as well. Sure most of what was said wasn't related to the sim, but.... most of it was street knowledge versus just book knowledge.

I don't begrudge you your knowledge. Really, I don't. However, the point is the same. The way you do things in the sim may be just fine for you but may or may not work for someone else. The way things seemed to me is you were basically trying to say that your way was the only way because that's how it would be done in a real-world situation and he was trying to say that it wasn't the only way. I'm not trying to say who is right or who is wrong just that posts that were being made did nothing to answer the original question. Simple as that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's not the fall that gets you. It's the Godawful sudden stop at the end.

Spectre thanks for the heads up. Truth be told my buddies and I want to see where this fella was going.

We fully accept responsibility for bringing it farther then where it had to go. However Im sure you can get at least a little something out of it.

Best.

No worries. However, I will say the same to you as I said to EricJ. The postings that were being made did nothing to answer the original question or meaningfully advance the discussion. That being said, I can understand your point. These situations can be quite humorous. I don't think this one was though

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's not the fall that gets you. It's the Godawful sudden stop at the end.