Cant install FC3

Hi,

I have now bought FC3 for DCS. I have tried to install Lock On off my original disk. The disc runs ok but the install wont work. I get a picture of the front of an F15 with the optoin Install. When I click that nothing happens. Inside the disc if I right click on autorun and run as administrator the same thing happens. I also have the Lock On Gold box set so tried the Lock on disc out of that. Same result.

I have tried to install other programs from other discs and they all work fine, (F4AF and VFR scenery for FSX). Actually they dont autorun but when I select the install icon within the disc they work ok. There is something about the lock on discs that my computer doesnt agree with. I really want to try out FC3 but its not going well so far!. Any advice how I can go about getting it installed now?

Best Regards

BPO

BP76

Technical Specs: Asus G73JW gaming laptop... i7-740QM 1.73GHz ... GTX460m 1.5GB ... 8GB DDR5 RAM ... Win7 64 ... TIR5 ... Thrustmaster T16000m

• 6 months later...

I still have not been able to use FC3 which I paid plenty of money for. No support here or through ticket. Dissapointing that ED can treat loyal customers like this.

Ultimately these problems are due to the backwards way ED expect modules to be installed.

I have paid for my module. I can buy a LOMAC disc for £1.99 in PC world. Believe me I have LOMAC and have owned it for years. I have paid plent for FC3, just let me use it!!!

I cannot use the A10A or SU25 modules with my FC3 code either.

Technical Specs: Asus G73JW gaming laptop... i7-740QM 1.73GHz ... GTX460m 1.5GB ... 8GB DDR5 RAM ... Win7 64 ... TIR5 ... Thrustmaster T16000m