X-52 Ministick

Hi all,

Getting back into DCS after a while. I just got myself Black Shark 2, so now I have another aircraft on top of the A10 to make very expensive craters into the ground with. :pilotfly:

I remember having the ministick on my Saitek X-52 programmed for use as the HOTAS slew command of the A10, so I felt it was only natural to use it for Shkvall slewing. The problem is, after my recent reinstall the ministick doesn't seem to work correctly in DCS. I think I've set it up correctly in the profiler (bands, correct keybindings etc), but when I test them out in either aircraft, it doesn't do anything. Direct inputs using the keyboard do work.

The funny thing is, the controls configuration of DCS World seems to recognize the input. When I use the ministick, the controls page jumps immediately to the correct entry.

Any idea what I might be overlooking here?

Regards,

Jef

Do you have any ctrl/alt/shift/scroll lock keys assigned somewhere that for some reasons are permanently pressed?

I assume you split the stick into zones with ;,./ buttons assigned? Do you keep enough room for dead zones? I figured, it's best only to use the top10%-20% of a zone and leave the remaining 80% in between clear