Does It Matter If I am Dead?

Fishy

Death happens. Some days more than others. My question is, "Does it matter?" I note that I keep racking up missions (single player type) when dead. Now, this is cool....

How does this thing work. I figured out the hack to come back to life but have to ask, "Why?" What does the game do with this status? Can I still get promoted and have a career? What is death anyway?

1. How does it work with single missions?

2. How does it work with Campains?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Death happens. Some days more than others. My question is, "Does it matter?" I note that I keep racking up missions (single player type) when dead. Now, this is cool....

How does this thing work. I figured out the hack to come back to life but have to ask, "Why?" What does the game do with this status? Can I still get promoted and have a career? What is death anyway?

1. How does it work with single missions?

2. How does it work with Campains?

Thanks for your thoughts.

I have converted about 30 Falcon4 pilots with photo into FC. I have also created about 20 new Russian pilots (with photo). In all my custom missions I have replaced the pilotx.name into real names.

You need to make them all back to live after a couple of missions because otherwise you end up with a death squadron. (replace all the “status=0 with status=1” in the “pilots.xml” file with an editor)

The idea is to make it more personal. It is nice to see AI pilots do promote and let them make career too.

Call it superstition but having the F-15C expert AI pilot “Pete Bonanni” is a tougher opponent.:D

BTW, once back alive they do accumulate stats again.

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |