"No Key" in Module manager

Hawk_5

I have the Black Shark 2 module installed ok (all available modules actually), and in the Module Manager you can see your key number for each one.

However, next to DCS:Black Shark "No Key" appears in the Module Manager key field for what is a valid and fully working install of Black Shark 2.

I also note that in the tab of available add-ons Black Shark 2 is listed yet it is already installed.

I purchased the Black Shark 2 upgrade option way back when it came out so maybe the Module Manager problem suggests that some part of the program doesn't recognize the upgrade version and as such my key isn't visible and it (the Module Manager) also suggests I am yet to purchase the Black Shark 2 module "Add-On".

No an issue as such as the install works but still something valid to report as this isn't correct and needs a fix at some point.

Do others who purchased the upgrade version have no key number visible for DCS:Black Shark?

Hawk_5

Modules:

A10C, BS2, FC3, P51, CA, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2

System:

Gigabyte GA-X79UP4 MB, intel 3930k, Coolermaster Siedon 120M liquid cooled, Corsair Vengence Red 16GB 2133Mhz, Gigabyte Geforce GTX680 2GB Super o'clk, intel 520 SSD 240GB,

Seagate Barracuda 2TB HD, Coolermaster Silent Pro 800W PS, Coolermaster CM690 II Case

Possibly nothing to do with just the upgrade version.

I bought the Huey yesterday and module manager doesn't list serial for this purchase either!

Can someone please advise a fix?

Regards,

Gary

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1

• 2 months later...

Was there any resolution to this?

I have BS1 installed and BS2 upgrade version installed and properly licensed. However, in my DCS World module manager, it says "No Key" for KA-50, so I cannot fly the KA-50 in DCS-World. Note that it does pop open a window that asks for a BS2 key and then says "invalid hardware code" when I try to paste in my upgrade BS2 key.