Quick question

techen

So sorry if this is the wrong section.

I've been playing DCS for a few days and am in love. One of the best flight games I've ever laid hands on.

However, I can't feel like am missing out in teamwork as doing stuff solo only stays good for so long.

So my question is, Are there foke out there that would take a newbie out for a few runs? Get the grips of other things? I'd have a million and one questions as well :P

You can always try jumping on a server and asking to tag along with someone. Just make sure they know you're new.

If you see me online, I wouldn't mind (I am Exorcet in DCS World as well). I mostly fly the FC3 fighters and the A-10C.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

So sorry if this is the wrong section.

I've been playing DCS for a few days and am in love. One of the best flight games I've ever laid hands on.

However, I can't feel like am missing out in teamwork as doing stuff solo only stays good for so long.

So my question is, Are there foke out there that would take a newbie out for a few runs? Get the grips of other things? I'd have a million and one questions as well :P

Which aircraft have you started flying?

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat