What is your system features?

csper

Asking about "FPS" is futile. To get any meaningful information you must specify a track to run and track FPS through it. All computers will have variable FPS depending on the situation.

Can illustrate with this, which comes from a test run I did to look at some of the "popular" performance issues in a previous version of DCS World.

attachment.php?attachmentid=84423&stc=1&d=1372853041

Now, obviously, this run was there to look at a couple specific performance issues, running the same track several times with various checks, so the huge variability here isn't really "normal" in the sense of being as intended. But if you look at the first and third portions, you'll see that even though all units still exist, what they are doing and where I am looking at the time can have a considerable effect on your measured FPS rates.

Incidentally, some of our users have already started running a benchmarking thread. You can find that thread over here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=108231

FPS_variability.png.da12792f126481ff8f004e782cff9710.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester