Demoralized

Viper99

Is there a way to simulate lost morale? I guess with some kind of percentage counter and triggers.

For example:

When 1/3 of the group, groups within a zone, or side, is dead or incapacitated, the skills or remaining part (se above) will drop drastically or even freeze them entirely - maybe even drop in numbers due to possible suicide, illness or defecting.

• 3 weeks later...

I know you can spawn new unit groups in response to triggers, if it is also possible to despawn them then you might be able to create the illusion of very significant behavior changes by using a trigger to erase the normal group and spawn a 'demoralized' group to replace it.

Callsign "Auger". It could mean to predict the future or a tool for boring large holes.

I combine the two by predictably boring large holes in the ground with my plane.

I don't know if this feature is implemented yet. In the ME for a Vehicle Group, at the top right the fields Condition and % may do what you want.

And perhaps you could use a script to dial down the percent over time.

Another way could be to explode units out of the group - if they are not Immortal then they should be destroyed by an Explosion On Unit.

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.