FC and track IR

Guest Speedy67

Guest Speedy67

Hi all,

I have seen nothing about that in titles of this forum also is anybody knows what i only have 2D with my TrackIR in FC? Only right and left move

Read u soon

@++

You must use TrackIR 3 + Vector Expansion!

Vector expansion or 6DOF does not work in 1.11. It will work in BlackShark but only in the helocopter. I think this fella is saying he can only look left and right with his 3 pro and not up and down. I guess. Not sure what the problem would be. My TIR 3 pro works fine in 1.11.

hmm. I have a track IR 2 pro, so this may not be a perfect diagnosis..

X= left to right tracking

Y= up & down

As far as your "Y" axis not responding- Look at the shot and you'll note the X & Y axes can be linked together. This means that any changes you make to the edit points affect both X & Y.

You don't HAVE to link them, but what I'm guessing is that maybe you have no settings made to the Y axis at all- The edit points are all set to 0 ?

If you want to try this- click the chain to link the axis together. Then using the "edit point" slider go to each point (click the "+" the edit point slider will move 1 notch to the right) Change the speed value one at a time for each edit point.

If you want some speed values to start with- mine are

7-7-9-16-21-25-25-26 from left to right. You'll likely need to adjust these based on your tracking dot's distance from your tracking eye.

Enlarge the dot- use more, and make sure it's not suffering any interference from background lighting. (tracking screen) Is there such a thing as "absolute mode" on the TIR #3? (meaning FULL function).. turn it on if it's not.

Vector expansion or 6DOF does not work in 1.11. It will work in BlackShark but only in the helocopter. I think this fella is saying he can only look left and right with his 3 pro and not up and down. I guess. Not sure what the problem would be. My TIR 3 pro works fine in 1.11.

NO NO! TrackIR 3 with Vector Expansion eliminates the need for POV hat-switches and padlock. Pick up LOMAC: Flaming Cliffs today and using the zoom functions 3DOF! Not 6DOF.

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

My understanding of "vector expansion" is the additional ability to zoom in and out. In that regard, it works fine in 1.11.

-----------------------------

AMD Athlon 64 3800+

Asrock 939 Dual SATA 2 mobo

1024 Corsair PC3200

XFX 7800GT

Antec True Blue 480

Samsung 940B

Track IR4

Saitek X-45 HOTAS

Win XP Pro