Looking for some co-op

Xavven

Hey, everyone! I'm fairly new to flight sims in general, but I've got the basics down in DCS A-10. I recently completed "Operation Save Badger" (great mini-campaign, btw) and I'd love to run some co-op missions.

I just tried out multiplayer and I didn't get a sense that people were ready to try out some team-play, like sharing target info over SADL, or buddy lasing, simultaneous attacks, etc.

On the other end of the spectrum, I looked at a couple virtual squadrons, and not that there's anything wrong with them, per se, but I'm not looking for quite that hard-core of a commitment. I don't necessarily consider DCS a completely casual game, but is there anyone else out there on the more casual side who just wants to drop a few paveways and JDAMs, laugh, share some tips, and have fun without turning it into a job? Post below and let's go!

For starters, I'll sign on tonight around 6 PM (GMT -7, Mountain Time). I have TeamSpeak installed but I'm not running a server.

Hit me up, Love me some co-op but my friends dont get on much. I use skype to see whos on or not. TS3 for chat of-course.

Edited by hypersonik

DCSW wishlist : multi-crew :D

GTX480, i52400, 8GB, Samsung EVO 840 250G SSD, Raid 0 2TB =~45 FPS [Maxed]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]