Controller diagrams for you to use

Wanted to post pictures for others' use, but seems I can only post links to the images on the host site, so a waste of time.

Edited by Brixmis
wasn't finished!

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

Wanted to post pictures for others' use, but seems I can only post links to the images on the host site, so a waste of time.

An imgur account is free and if you don't have your own image rehosting account you should. By rehosting images you can change them to a url that works with this forums image embedding. http://imgur.com/

Edited by Thadiun Okona

That's exactly what I did - as I usually do - but for some reason they showed up in the preview as images, but in the post as links. Photobucket.

Closed my account there now - they haven't been so good in recent years - and will now upload elsewhere. Probably Google+ or imgur.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

I'll have a look, thanks.

Edit: Nope, wouldn't work with postimage, either. I've been posting images and attachments here for several years (I changed my username, I've been here since BS1 days) and not had issues posting images, so no idea why it won't work. Can't even post one.

I'll upload them as a package to Dropbox and share the link. Have to make some room first.

Edited by Brixmis

Kneeboard Guides

Okay, so here's the link to the diagrams on Dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bke2by75olbhprb/AAAAtRaVhLFtfOOPbeN4XMQ_a?dl=0

You can download and use them as you like - they are all blank for your use. Print and write in assignments or put into your painting prog and type in the assignments then either print out, or copy them over to a tablet or phone for quick reference.

Controllers covered:

Saitek X52

Logitech G Saitek X-56 Rhino

Thrustmaster Warthog

Logitech G940

CH Fighterstick

CH Pro Throttle

n52 Nstromo keypad

X360 gamepad

Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Attached are a couple of examples

Kneeboard Guides