CH Controllers and Default controls

Rimmer

I appologize if this has been covered already but I have searched the threads and could not find information on this.

I have spent the last few days just trying to get my CH controllers to work correctly in BS. Each time I made a change with them I would test the change out in "Instant Action". Once I had the controllers working correct I then went into the training and none of the CH controller assignments are working. Its like a completely different controller assignment. Any help would be greatly appreciated

At the moment I am using the CH Fighterstick and CH ProPedals.

Thanks

I'm not a CH Products user, but I'll ask an obvious question...

Are you changing settings in CH software, or in the Black Shark settings? If you have both running, you probably need to look at how things are setup in the other, as they may very well be conflicting.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Thanks CyBerkut, I made changes in both areas. What I am not understanding is why are my controls working correctly in "Instant Action" then when I exit out of "Instant Action" and go into the training area none of my commands are active anymore. What had been my Rudders in "Instant Action" are now controlling my collective in training. I'm at a lose. I am currently using a blank map in my controllers. I made sure the axis were assigned accordingly. But why the change from Action to training?

Thanks.

• ED Team

Rimmer, please note, that you may assign buttons and axis in two modes: "Ka-50 real" and "Ka-50 game". And flight model has two modes: game (arcade) and real. Assignments for "Ka-50 real" mode don't work in "game" mode of simulation, assignments for "Ka-50 game" mode don't work in "real" mode.

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

Thanks Guys, What I did find out that in the options menu for game you have to select "Use these options for any mission". It doesn't make sence to me why you have to select that. If you have your mode set to "real" or "game" your controls should default to that selection but in my case it was loading "game" controls for instant and "real" controls for missions. To bad you cannot use your predifind controls for training mode though. Any how. Thanks for the help.