Trans Crimean Race 2010

Can u quote it for me, pls?

KOT, just look:

- Касание ВПП засчитывается, если колёса шасси входят в соприкосновение с полосой. Звук такого соприкосновения невозможно не услышать. Пролёт на малой высоте над ВПП не засчитывается!

which mean:

- You have do a valid touch & go, so the tires have to touch the runway (you clearly can hear it), just a low level overflight is not considered as a valid touch & go.

BTW. Rules are in README file in each mission file. Read it :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

KOT, just look:

- Касание ВПП засчитывается, если колёса шасси входят в соприкосновение с полосой. Звук такого соприкосновения невозможно не услышать. Пролёт на малой высоте над ВПП не засчитывается!

which mean:

- You have do a valid touch & go, so the tires have to touch the runway (you clearly can hear it), just a low level overflight is not considered as a valid touch & go.

BTW. Rules are in README file in each mission file. Read it :)

where u take it? my mission is TCR_MiG29S-Quali.mis.trk

i add .trk u need to clean it out

Alpha team

In this post I put 3 links to 3 missions. Every of them had README file with rules. If You wanna MiG-29S just download it and read the file :)

why u cant post these links for all? :)

and why we have different rules for russian and english community here race-control(такса):joystick:modern-air-combat.de ? :)

is it some joke? Very funny :lol::lol::lol:

ty for ur help

Alpha team

Touch & Go requirement

I noticed that questions arose concerning the definition of what is a valid touch & go.

For both the qualification and the race, a valid touch & go is achieved when the main landing gear has touched the runway (2 wheels). There is no requirement for a 3 wheel landing, so the nose wheel doesn't have to touch the runway.

Besides that, I added some mirror links for the qualification missions. The original host seems to be offline, reason unknown.

Sorry for the trouble.

Please post a note in Russian language over there in the Russian forum part.

Thank you !

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

Hmm... I'm beginning to wonder if there is something wrong with my install, given the huge time difference between my times and the ones posted here...

@thaFunkster:

I believe the main race will be a rerun of the original race, so take-off at Khersones, touch-and-goes on all other airfields, and land at Kerch-Bagerovo.

My estimate is that this flight will take about an hour.

Dutch Flanker Display Team | LLTM 2010 Tiger Spirit Award

An hour huh? That's good, there is plenty of scope to vary performance between competitors in all kinds of ways over an hour, where as with this short race, most of us will be within 5 secs of less of each other.

Yeah, I dont know about the speed difference between SU27 and F15, but I have managed to get JUST under 4 mins, and I really cant see anyone improving on that by more than 5 secs at most.