SARPP Data wrong?

TurboHog

SARPP Data shows wrong information since the last patch.

I checked my files. Before the small update all numbers seem to be alright. The attached file from after the update shows that the data starts recording at a random time and that the speed is incorrect (cruising at 250 km/h. It's not even true if that was knots).

With the SARPP viewers in development, I really hope that the SARPP will be adjusted in a future patch.

Or is there something wrong on my end?

Strange SARPP.txt

'Frett'

Maybe it is the mission time and not the actual flight time that is logged in the file? Did you respawn an aircraft?

But in any case ... I checked some of my SARPP logs now and yes, IAS is way off. About 1/2 of what it really was.

Edited by Flagrum

Maybe it is the mission time and not the actual flight time that is logged in the file? Did you respawn an aircraft?

But in any case ... I checked some of my SARPP logs now and yes, IAS is way off. About 1/4 of what it really was.

All my flights before the update started at t=1. Now it's between 1 and 1000 or something.

And yeah, IAS is about 1/4th of the real IAS....

Haven't checked other parameters. Maybe there is more...

'Frett'

• 2 weeks later...
...And yeah, IAS is about 1/4th of the real IAS....

By exporting data I found out that airspeed is in m/s and has to be re-calculated for external displays.

If same is for the SARPP log file, so it probatly has to be multiplied by 3,6 to get speeds in km/h.

Regards, Vinc

real life: Royal Bavarian Airforce

online: VJS-GermanKnights.de

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

By exporting data I found out that airspeed is in m/s and has to be re-calculated for external displays.

If same is for the SARPP log file, so it probatly has to be multiplied by 3,6 to get speeds in km/h.

Oh, thanks! I guess I must've missed that in the changelog of the most recent update.

I'll drop a message to the pySARPP and J-SARPP threads