How do I upgrade BS1 to BS2???

Snacko

I've done this before, but every time it's confusing. And every time I am wondering if something has changed...

Why aren't there any simple instructions stickied somewhere? I did a search for BS2 Upgrade but could not find a guide, or anything that talked about this lovely message.. :cry:

Now what the heck does this mean????? :helpsmilie:

Vu4aUxt.jpg

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

It probably means that your BS2 Upgrade key is already registered on your computer. You can install the BS2 upgrade like any other module, at least the last time I checked. The only requirement is that you have installed BS1 before. You probably need to keep the full installation directory around. My solution to this problem was to buy a full BS2 in one of the sales. Probably you should post installation & activation problems in the customer support forum.

--

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".

-- Philip K. Dick

Did this last week, sticky this if you want.

1. Install BS1

2. Run BS1 to activate it (need to see the activation progress)

3. Open DCS World (or install if you haven't)

4. Open module manager

5. Select BS2 (Upgrade) from the modules and click install.

That's it, nothing more complicated.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *